In the spirit of Samhain, I’m offering online readings for $50.00, that’s a $30.00 savings.
Following the old art of card reading I bring several decks to the table. Working with Spirit and guiding energies I channel a collaborative question and answer session unique to the person and the inquiry. Part Tarot reading, some dashes of channeling information, and reading energies can all play a part in an illuminating exchange of information.
These are in much more in depth Tarot readings, compared to the “Mini-Tarot” and I and address such things as:
- Questions about life and general spreads to see what sort of energies and events
- Detailed descriptions of potentials with relationships, business, and life’s challenges
- Inquiries into spiritual growth and more
I can do this in-house or travel local, or by email in a PDF format once you have submitted your questions and desires for a reading. Contact form below.
Session – $
80.00 October 2013 special: $50.00!
1 – 1.5 hours in house, or for email readings generally a 24-hour turn around, delivered via pdf.
“I will always and forever recommend Scott to all my friends and family. He is so kind, supportive, insightful and smart! I have never encountered such deep analysis and great understanding of the situation. Scott was tremendously helpful and is extremely knowledgeable at his craft. Hands down, one of the best Tarot readings I have ever had! Thank you”
~ Evelyn Javier, Pasadena – CA
- How to Do a tarot Reading (psychic123.wordpress.com)
- Controversial Topics in Tarot (llewellyn.com)
- Learning to Read the Lenormand (examiner.com)
- Round up: September Tarot Dailies from the Year of the Lovers (thesacredother.com)
- Photo Examples of Tarot Readings (thesacredother.com)
© 2013, Scott K Smith / TheSacredOther.com. All rights reserved. If you would like to share a post or piece of artwork from the Sacred Other, Scott K Smith, please feel free to do so with a visible link within the shared content, and note that the content was created by Scott K Smith / TheSacredOther.com. I reserve the right to my work but love to share.