Be quiet. Listen. Speak when ready and not before. It’s retrograde time.
“At several points throughout the year most of us will be bombarded with the maddening effects of Mercury in retrograde. Mercury is a planet which governs all transportation and communication issues. Mercury is not an emotional planet, but rather a highly objective, truth-seeking one. It rules intelligence, education and truth. When it is in retrograde, some of its power is held back.
When Mercury starts turning in an apparent backward motion, we will start to feel the effects of this event days or even as far as two weeks earlier. When the planet normalizes we will see the tempo of events pick up in our lives as the planet becomes “stationary” and then speeds forward.
Gemini and Virgo are signs ruled by Mercury, so if you are one of those born during those months, you will be complaining especially loudly. If you work in the industries ruled by this planet such as sales, writing, public relations, advertising, publishing, air freight, the post office or express mail, any transportation industry, from the airlines to Amtrak, you’ll also be especially vulnerable to this planet’s weird motions in September. (If you are a Gemini, for example, who works in publishing, it’s no use calling in for a month of mental health days–you can’t escape!)”
AstrologyZone. **At the bottom of the page you can choose your sun sign from the menu and get a more specific forecast.
- Mercury in retrograde (alovelynewlife.wordpress.com)
- Mercury Madness: Why Mercury In Retrograde Is Making You Feel A Little Off (elitedaily.com)
- Relationships, Responsibility and Regeneration – Venus in the Retrograde Shadow (virgomagic.com)
- The Busy Witch: Making the Most of Mercury Retrograde (patheos.com)
- A Radical Shift in Perception – Gemini Full Moon Activates the Galactic Center, Uranus Stations Direct (virgomagic.com)
- Pluto Retrograde, April 12 – September 20 (llewellyn.com)
© 2009 – 2013, Scott K Smith / TheSacredOther.com. All rights reserved. If you would like to share a post or piece of artwork from the Sacred Other, Scott K Smith, please feel free to do so with a visible link within the shared content, and note that the content was created by Scott K Smith / TheSacredOther.com. I reserve the right to my work but love to share.